• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No Alliances 2012

#1 User is offline   confederate army 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

i once again hope we can pull off no alliances for 2012 at least for the first 3 hours of the game. if their is a issue with a team or 2 being too small or weak the presidents can have meetings and work things out to allow them 2 teams to ally im sure... lets make this a fun one yet again... and its 2012.. the world is not ending, HOWEVER, a new one is starting.NARF WILL BE DEFEATED

VIVA MEXICO

#2 User is offline   billmalbon 

• Private
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

View Postconfederate army, on 22 April 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

i once again hope we can pull off no alliances for 2012 at least for the first 3 hours of the game. if their is a issue with a team or 2 being too small or weak the presidents can have meetings and work things out to allow them 2 teams to ally im sure... lets make this a fun one yet again... and its 2012.. the world is not ending, HOWEVER, a new one is starting.NARF WILL BE DEFEATED

VIVA MEXICO

he he he he he he he he said what?

#3 User is offline   Dawgman 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

I loved the no alliances we stayed true all year last year if thats the goal again this year lets do it again i was told by every team that it was the best global they ever had.

And i also agree NARF will not win I dont know who will win but team USA that narf is on will not win

go CHINA

#4 User is offline   GHOST 

• Lieutenant
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Last Global was awesome to watch since i was reffing. I hope you guys do this again. It made it interesting for us as refs to watch as well

#5 User is offline   snowman - aka Ron 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

I have played global the last 2 years. Last year was a freaking blast. Non stop fun. No alliances is the best idea. It makes the game way more fun.

I do agree that Narf needs to be taken down objective number 1

USA needs a case not a can of ace whooping opened up on it

Watch out for the great lakes rangers. They are separating between countries. But I have a feeling that they are separating to collect the gold without having to go out on spy missions. Then they will collect up the gold and take it to one country at the end. Keep a close eye on the GLR players. They think they are sneaky

I do not like the the Merc and the way that they play. Seems like they make up there own rules on the field and do what they want to do.

Shot them first and ask questions later

I hope this year will be more fun then last year. Which will make me come back again next year

Also let's help out the little guys and newbies and embrace them with positive vibes and make then have the time of their lifes so they want to come back to HSI for more good times

GO CHINA

#6 User is offline   dolce 

• Private
  • PipPip

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

yes it true the glr are playing different countries as stated. we feel it would be in everyone's best interest to have us on there team to help lead to a victory. some members are in need of another jersey as well. plus we never get to shoot each other. gold or no gold you just need to know how to decipher the code and search real fast. yes it will be hard for narf to win not having the glr as a whole but ya never know what could happen.

#7 User is offline   navillus2k3 

• Genius
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: moderator

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

View Postdolce, on 05 June 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

yes it true the glr are playing different countries as stated. we feel it would be in everyone's best interest to have us on there team to help lead to a victory. some members are in need of another jersey as well. plus we never get to shoot each other. gold or no gold you just need to know how to decipher the code and search real fast. yes it will be hard for narf to win not having the glr as a whole but ya never know what could happen.

Meh... >_>

#8 User is offline   confederate army 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

ya i mean honestly i cant say that we will do this 100% ... i need to wait till i got all the guys (and girls) around to see what they vote on and go from there.... at this time tho i will say mexico will start with no allies

#9 User is offline   Grimm 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

It is quiet in here. It is all for the fear of the backhand of Mother Russia hitting you up side the head! lol

#10 User is offline   Narf 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

You all know i am down for no alliances, I would like to see at least the first 3 hours as a minimum with no alliances.

#11 User is offline   confederate army 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostNarf, on 10 June 2012 - 09:16 AM, said:

You all know i am down for no alliances, I would like to see at least the first 3 hours as a minimum with no alliances.

missing 3 presidents but i believe the 4 announced are down with no alliances

#12 User is offline   Grimm 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

I'm just here to stir the pot a little! :D

Russia needs no one to help! We will convert you all to love the iron fist of the mother land, right after we hit you with it! :lol:
Long live MOTHER RUSSIA!!!

#13 User is offline   Grimm 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

I know I have been doing a little dirty talk to all the teams on Russia's behalf, but I would like to say good luck to everyteam. I'm lookin forward to an epicly fun and safe game and to meeting you all in person!

It's gettin closer to game time, my finger is starting to itch! :lol:

See ya all soon!
Grimm
NWI Paintballers

#14 User is offline   snowman - aka Ron 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

Well we all know that everyone's gear says "MADE IN CHINA". With that being said beware the worm virus may be released to all your equipment to fail on command. So be careful out there if you are in our range of wifi or sight.

Bet you didn't see that one coming.

How sneaky is that?

LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha

CHINA OUT

#15 User is offline   Grimm 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

Man, now that is a sneaky trick!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1