• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Setting Things Right

#1 User is offline   LT=TITAN 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

In the last couple of weeks itís come to my attention that there have been some huge misunderstandings and a lot of rumors going around. The first misunderstanding was my public apology. I said I would like to bring my whole team to the games at HSI; some interpreted this as they wonít come unless Iím aloud to return and that is not what I meant. What I meant was, I would love to be able to play with my team and my friends again. So to my teammates and the management at HSI Iím sorry I wasnít more clear.

Second is the posting that I am not a member of the ACES OF FATE, this is not true, and I have been a member since last September. It is possible some of my teammates were not aware of this as I have not been allowed to return to HSI since last June and therefore havenít played with me. I played at several other fields with guys from my team, although not everyone, and other teams since my ban. I can see their frustration when they showed up to HSI and were asked why they were there because of the way my apology was misunderstood.

The rumor that I was going to sneak on the field to play the big games is NOT TRUE and was never even thought of. Too many people know who I am and I would never do anything to ruin my chances of being able to return to HSI. I have done nothing but try to restore my name and make things right with HSI.

Iíve also heard talk that Iíve been harassing the staff at HSI. I do not believe this is true. I called to try and talk to Dave and Dustin after Global last year but I had to call several times before anyone would talk to me. I let the rest of the summer and the fall go by without contact and toward the end of winter I posted my public apology to the staff and players at HSI. Several days later, I was contacted by Dustin and was told he appreciated my apology and would sit down and talk to me about my future at HSI. I thought we set up a meeting on the 18th of February but it ended up not being a good time for Dustin. I will admit I called him several times, but was unable to confirm our meeting, and Iím sorry I just showed up. Iím still hoping that we can have this meeting, although I have not spoken to Dustin since that day. Because of all the rumors going around, I donít know if Iím even going to get this chance, but I still believe everyone deserves a second chance.

Never again will I do anything to tarnish my reputation, or give HSI or the ACES OF FATE a bad name. I hope this clears things up, because we need to stop all these rumors and play some PAINTBALL. I sincerely hope to see you all this summer.

LT=TITAN

Jeff

#2 User is offline   LT=TITAN 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

[quote name='LT=TITAN' timestamp='1332728726' post='50863']

Effective immediately, I am no longer a member of Aces of Fate, at least for the foreseeable future. I don't want to cause the team as a whole a bad name or reputation, so I have decided to step away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Created by: planetby