• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A-5 With Rt And Flatline Issue's

#1 User is offline   DARTH HELMIT 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hi I'm having issues witth an a-5 I bought from a buddy of mine. The gun shoots fine sometime but once in a while the balls are curving left and right out of the gun. Is this an issue with pressure or is the barrel getting diirty and need a good cleaning? Please help any troubleshooting ideas are greatlly appreciated.

#2 User is offline   confederate army 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Im going to guess the laint is a bit small,however I think with a flatline a smaller bore ball should be ok....if your shooting 250-300 fps they should be flying straight and flat...was the flatline used heavily? I believe the finish on the inside causing drag on the ball does wear away over time.. Could be worn...? And last , make sure the paint and barrell are free of oil. Try not to over oil the gun , oil takes away the friction needed to cause spin on the balls giving the shot that straight flat shot... If theirs no drag you pretty much only got a oversized barrell .... Just my 2 cents

#3 User is offline   mechanic 

• Ruler of the Underverse
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: moderator

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Darth, i have had the sam problem with my flatline, I have found that if you keep at at 250FPS they will shoot straight.I also recomend that you go to HPA to avoid spikes.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Created by: planetby