• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Distortion

#1 User is offline   Blaze 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:03 AM

Hello to one and all! I would like to introduce you all to the newest paintball team to enter the paintball world...

Hell's Distortion

Allow me to introduce the team.

Captain: Shawn “Ghost” Brockway

Matt “Blaze” Aseltine

Danny “lil pokadot” Balogh

Tanner “Barney” Barnes

Lynnen “” Bostic

John "" Burton

Brent “” Caswell

John “Cas” Caswell

Jon “JR” Hynes

Chris "" Mason

We are currently in talks with companies that are looking to sponsor us. We are a speedbal and woodsball team. If you are looking for a team and you are a dedicated player feel free to PM me or post your interest here on the forum.

Check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook....73909164?v=wall

#2 User is offline   Blaze 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:03 AM

Looking to be a great 2011 season. Looking forward to playing with and against all of you "In The Jungle"

#3 User is offline   Blaze 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:12 AM

Hey big news everyone!

Come out Sunday the 14th of November and watch Team Distortion take on the Hunters in Hell Survivor's Big Buck Shoot. We look forward to a great day of paintball. Come out and join the hunters to try and bag yourself a big buck but be careful this is the one time that the deer will be shooting back.

"See you in the woods"

#4 User is offline   Blaze 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

Huge News

We have recently been informed that a very well known company has decided to sponsor us. This is a huge step on our path to competing in the NPPL. We are currently taking applications for speedball players. PM Blaze or Ghost for an application.

We would like to welcome Exotic Sportz and Hell Survivors Inc. as our major sponsor for the coming season.

#5 Guest_GHOST_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:06 AM

Right now there is a tourney in the works for October 15th and 16th. It will be a 3 man on saturday and a 5 man on sunday. I will have more details as the time goes on but in order to make Hells Survivors a on the map Speedball field as well as Woodsball, i need to know how many teams that would be interested in 3 or 5 man tourney. I am also planning several more throughout the year, as Hells Distortion invatationals. One in May, August, And October. I also like to no who would be down for that. If you are not on a team and would like to play we can match you up with others like you or give me a shout and i may have room for ya on Hell's Distortion(wink wink).

#6 User is offline   Blaze 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:59 AM

A little more information on the tourney in October. We are looking at "Race to 3" PSP format. Any level of play is welcome. If you don't have a team feel free to come on down and play and we will group players together to make teams. More information to come.

#7 Guest_GHOST_*

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:17 AM

This Tourney will be awesome. We are going toy try to have prizes and trophy's as well. Hopefully we get a huge turn out.I'm Going to work with Max Magnum as the time goes on, and hopefully we can get it advertised really well.

#8 Guest_GHOST_*

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hell's Distortion's 1St Annual Invatational WILL be held on May 8th.

Hell's Distortion's 1St Annual Tournament WILL be held on October 15th and 16th. 3 man tournament will be held on the 15th and 5 man on the 16th. Everyone is welcome to join.

The cost of the Tournament will be determined shortly.

The cost of the Invatational will be Hell Survivors normal price of 5 Dollars for a 3 hour session.

Feel free to P.M. ME for more details or post on this thread.

#9 User is offline   Blaze 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

Some videos of Hell's Distortion playing speedball at Warzone Paintball in Sylvania OH. We can't wait for the field to open up.

#10 Guest_GHOST_*

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

If the 300 game dosn't go we are headed back to ohio for some more indoor play, and some more practice.

#11 Guest_GHOST_*

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

So now that the 300 game isn't going we should get all the new Hell's teams togather for some indoor and run some practice. We are headed back either the 12th or the 19th.

#12 User is offline   droachmega 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:18 PM

The Bloodletters are pretty busy with the first IMS around the corner. With our first practice after that being the first weekend of may, hopefully the ground will be good enough for all the home teams to start playing at Hells.

#13 Guest_GHOST_*

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

Yea our INVATATIONAL on may 8th.

#14 Guest_GHOST_*

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hell's Distortion officially made their mark in the 2012 Iron Mitten Series. We cannot wait till the round at our homefield Hell Survivors.

#15 Guest_GHOST_*

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hell's Distortion will be in the May 6th Iron Mitten Series Tournament.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Created by: planetby