• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ragtag Renegades

#1 User is offline   Scott 

• RagTag Renegades Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

The RagTag Renegades is an established paintball team with an aggresive style of play. 2010 marks a change for us, in past years we were content getting into heavy gun fights and simply enjoying paintball. This year we are taking things a step further. RagTag is commited to coordinating our efforts with the wishes of the commander of the event team we play for. We will continue to play an aggresive front line style of paintball, but now we will do so in a fashion that helps produce wins for our side.

To this end RagTag is currently recruiting like minded players to improve our field presense. We are looking for good people that will mingle well with our established players. Individuals unable to get along well with others need not apply. Candidates need not be great paintball players, but RagTag is an aggresive front lines team and we do require potential members to play our style of paintball. We do not care how often you get shot out, but we do not want people affraid to get in the thick of it to begin with.

RagTag as a scenario paintball team is also interested in recruiting players interested in filling special scenario paintball positions. These include but are not limited to
1) Event commanders - Individuals looking to fill general/president/etc positions and to coordinate events from the sidelines.
2) Spy's - Individuals that enjoy going behind enemy lines gathering intel and sowing mayhem where the enemy's least expect it.
3) Runners - At one point or anouther in a scenario game there is going to be a need for someone to run something somewhere. If you like playing light and fast this may be just up your alley.

To apply for RagTag, to find out more about RagTag, or to talk to RagTag you can find us at...

RagTag Renegades Website
RagTag Renegades Forum

If applying please contact either Cadaver, Navillus, or LGreen via a PM on our forums with a name and phone number so we can contact you.

#2 User is offline   confederate army 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:19 AM

I believe I got 2 guns to your disposal for qualties #2 and #3 ;)

#3 User is offline   Scott 

• RagTag Renegades Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:09 PM

I'd prefer anyone interested in joining apply on our forums, but we will also be at Monster if the 2 people your talking about are there have them look us up.

#4 User is offline   confederate army 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:58 AM

we know where u will be. were the ones that barrowed the china jerseys from nav.. lol

#5 User is offline   THE REAPER 

• Pea Shooter
  • Pip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

hey bro i try to get on ur web page but i couldn,t see the code for it but i was tryin to fill out app for the team can you plz send it to me at fitness001@yahoo.com ...thank you my name is odell

#6 User is offline   confederate army 

• Major
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:19 PM

goinna be a blast running with u guys again

#7 User is offline   billmalbon 

• Private
  • PipPip

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:35 AM

You guys rock. Had Fun Pushing the Castle with you guys.

#8 User is offline   LGreen 

• RagTag Captain #26
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

Thanks and we are looking forward to the 2011 season and playing with every one!

#9 User is offline   navillus2k3 

• Genius
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: moderator

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:25 AM

RagTag is looking for a few new members to run with us this year.
If you think you have what it takes to be a RagTag Renegade, contact either me, scott, or larry via PM.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Created by: planetby